When looking for a fabrication company that you can trust to provide you with high quality structural steelwork for your construction project, there are a number of reasons why Midland Structures is the company to call.
- We are the Midlands’ leading fabrication company and have the skill, expertise and all the latest equipment to deliver high quality, precision made steelwork to meet your specifications as well as your deadline and budget.
- We have recently moved to a large production facility with a total floor space of 30,000 square feet, where we are able to process 125 tonnes of structural steelwork per week.
- Having invested in a wide range of machinery, we are able to provide a single source fabrication solution that enables us to take our customers’ concepts through to production and finishing. Our services includes design, material processing, CNC laser cutting, profiling and drilling, welding, shot blasting, galvanising, spraying and assembly.
- Using the latest 3D CAD software and CNC processing equipment we are able to manufacture high quality, accurate steelwork that meets even the most intricate and complex specifications.
- Based in the Midlands, we are perfectly placed to utilise excellent transport links to supply customers anywhere in the UK. This together with our production capacity enables us to provide our customers with structural steelwork that meets even the tightest deadlines.
- Our structural steelwork meets all of the quality requirements set out in the Construction Products Regulations and therefore holds CE marking accreditation to BS EN 1090-1: 2009 + A1: 2011 Execution Class 2.We also have implemented the STRUMIS management software. This enables us to consolidate all of our operations, giving us complete control of our projects to the highest degree of accuracy.
- Our production capability and the ability to offer a single source fabrication solution enables us to provide free issue subcontract services to other fabrication companies. We can help with the fulfilment of orders or take on the work that they are not able to do, or do not have the right equipment for.
To find out more about the range of structural steel fabrication services we provide, please click here, or call us on 01384 411201, or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss your next project.