In-house plasma cutting
40,000 sq ft of factory space
CE APPROVED TO EN1090-1-2009+A1:2011 EXECUTION CLASS 2 (EXC2)
THE MIDLANDS LEADING SUB-CONTRACT STEEL FABRICATOR
With over 30 years’ experience, Midland Structures is CE approved to execution class 2 (EXC2) and is working towards gaining accreditation to Class 3, with ISO 9001 following in 2018.
The company manufactures structural steelwork, architectural metalwork and welded fabrications, for commercial, constructional and private clients.
We have 40,000 sq ft of factory space, serviced by 7 X 10 tonne capacity overhead cranes.
The factory is equipped with the following:
- Two cut and drill lines – we can automatically process steels up to 1000mm wide and 20m in length.
- 5m x 2.5m flatbed Plasma, equipped with the latest high definition cutting capability and true hole technology.
- Geka CNC plate and flat processing machine.
- Peddinghaus FDB 600 that can process steel flats up to 50mm thick with drilled holes.
- SES 1200×700 aperture automatic section shotblaster.